NEWS RELATIVE TO COVID-19
The organizing team is still working on the 2020th edition, despite the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the decision has been made to cancel the production of Roll’Athlon100 jerseys as long as it was possible to do it with our partner SILA. This decision keep us away from a major financial risk in the case of cancellation.
We will update the registration fees, postpone the early bird fees end until probably the beginning of May, and refund already registered skaters accordingly to this.
Pleas folow your govenrment advices, and stay activ anyway to be ready to challenge the 100k with us!